We use, carry and recommend BonaKemi products to protect your wood floor and keep it looking beautiful. The BonaKemi product line includes cleaning solutions, mops, wipes, and commercial and residential grade floor sealers.
Properly caring for your floor will extend your floor's life.
- Keep your floor clean by sweeping or vacuuming. Sand and dirt left on your floor can act like an abrasive and wear away at your floor's finish.
- Never wet mop a floor. Excessive amounts of water can cause your floor to swell and cup.
- Always use cleaners formulated for wood floors. Wax, oil soap, or other household cleaners can cause a polyurethane finish to become dull and difficult to refinish.
- Remove spills promptly to avoid any type of staining.
- Place area rugs in entrances and high traffic areas to trap dirt and protect the floor from excessive wear.
- Place floor protectors on the bottom of your furniture legs.
- Avoid allowing the finish to wear down to the wood. Re-coating early will save you extra cost in having the floor completely re-sanded and refinished.
Contact us to find out what products will work best to maintain the beauty of your hardwood floor.